On Saturday's post (4/11/15) I wrote:
For Monday April 13 SPX would be a sell if it opens under 2099 and stays down. One could wait until the close to decide, but an earlier sell with a stop above that level is one way to play it early on.
The 2CS "sentimeter" of daily inverted VXO (old VIX) times daily CBOE call/put ratio summed over the past five days is also signaling caution at almost the identical summed total as at the last two short term high closes of February 24 (2115) and March 20 (2108).
I did get the sell confirm yesterday of Friday's close to close out my profitable long position in two separate portions after SPX came back under the open.
As I am writing this today, SPX is rallying, but we could get a setup on the close for another sell signal. If so, I will take it.